MASSAGE THERAPY ONLINE APPOINTMENT BOOKING
- All guests are required to wear a face mask covering nose and mouth within BOND Wellness Studios.
- COVID-19 vaccinated guests may remove their mask while on the massage table if they choose.
- New clients: Please provide an active email address when scheduling with your MassageBook account to receive appointment reminders and required health intake and consent forms for your first session. Or arrive 5-10 minutes before your appointment to complete paperwork in person.
- Guests are encouraged, when possible, to allow enough time for a stress-free arrival at the studio, to wear comfortable clothing for a stress-free departure, and to bring water to drink before and after the massage - it helps the body receive better bodywork.
- Online pre-payment is available with debit/credit card -OR- Pay at time of service with cash, Groupon, gift certificates, and debit/credit card payments
- Upgrades & Enhancements - Session type can be upgraded from Relaxation (Classic Swedish Massage, Full-Body Routine) to Therapeutic (Deep Tissue, Trigger-point Therapy, Focus Areas), or increase duration from 60 to 90 minutes, and added enhancements include essential oils (topical & aromatherapy), hemp-CBD oil, and Himalayan hot stone massage.
COLD / FLU / COVID-19 Precautions
- Have you had a fever in the last 24 hours of 100°F or above?
- Do you now, or have you recently had, any respiratory or flu symptoms, sore throat, or shortness of breath?
- Have you been in contact with anyone in the last 7 days who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or has Coronavirus-type symptoms?
- Is anyone in your immediate family experiencing cold, flu, or COVID-19 like symptoms?
If you replied 'yes' to any of these questions, please schedule your appointment at a later time.